We at the Priceless Blog celebrate the inestimable value of women!
We hope to INSPIRE women to desire a deeper relationship with their Father God, grow in the grace and knowledge of their Savior Jesus Christ, and live a Spirit-filled life.
We commit to CHALLENGE women to study the Word of God, pray in faith, walk obediently as Christ-followers, and love and serve others around them just as Christ did.
We long to ENCOURAGE women as they daily experience the good times and even the mundane, but also the difficult times: the obstacles, the tragic, or the unknowns in life.
We are a team of women of all ages from all walks of life joining together to share the wisdom we have learned through a combined 203+ years of walking with the Lord (!) and 276+ years journeying through life! (We’re really not THAT old!) We are from varied backgrounds, ages, and interests. Check out our “Priceless Authors” section to read about the individual contributors.
We believe as scripture says that “iron sharpens iron.” Acting on that belief, we worship together, study the Bible together, and now reach out to you together.
We aren’t perfect. We don’t have all the answers. But we know the One who does – the God of all Hope! And what we do have is a deep faith in our Father God. We live and move and breathe in Romans 8!
- There is now no condemnation in Christ.
- The mind set on the flesh is death but on the Spirit is Life and Peace.
- You are not slaves to fear, you are adopted daughters of God.
- Our present sufferings are not worthy to be compared with the glory to come.
- The Spirit intercedes for us when we don’t know want to pray.
- All things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.
- If God is for us who can be against us?! (Rhetorical question – the answer is No One!)
- We are more than conquerors in Christ. I am. You are.
The Priceless Blog is a branch of the GFBC Women’s Ministry, a ministry of Gardendale First Baptist Church (GFBC). We support the basic beliefs of the Southern Baptist Convention (SBC) when it comes to theology and salvation.
We are a group of individual writers with varying opinions. The opinions stated here do not necessarily reflect the exact opinions of GFBC or the SBC.
All responses are welcomed. Please respond kindly. Inflammatory or otherwise detrimental remarks will be removed at the Editor’s discretion.